How many tests for coronavirus have been carried out in the US?
The United States has the highest number of coronavirus cases in the entire world and they also have been proactive in carrying out tests during the outbreak.
As of the morning of April 12 the United States has confirmed a total of 557,071 cases and 21,952 deaths, despite the death toll, the country has also conducted a high number of testing since the pandemic started.
According to information from Johns Hopkins University the United States have conducted more than 2.688.766 million tests since the outbreak began. Out of the tests only 19.8% have tested positive and New York is the state with most cases in the nation.
As of Sunday April 12 New York City has carried out a total of 440,990 tests with Maine the state seeing the fewest amount where only 6,774 tests have been conducted.
Coronavirus tests in the U.S.
|Top tested US States||Tests Conducted|
|New York||440 mil 980 tests|
|California||182 mil 986 tests|
|Florida||175 mil 518 tests|
|Texas||120 mil 533 tests|
|New Jersey||120 mil 193 tests|
|Pennsylvania||120 mil 153 tests|
|Massachusetts||108 mil 776 tests|
|Louisiana||96 mil 915 tests|
|Washington||93 mil 615 tests|
|Illinois||92 mil 149 tests|
Te recomendamos en English
- Bundesliga Jadon Sancho sets Bundesliga assist record in Arminia win
- FOOTBALL Transfer news round-up: Liverpool eyeing Gerard return as Klopp exit looms
- BOXING Canelo finishes Yildirim in three rounds to retain world titles
- NBA Mavs snap Nets' eight-game winning streak, Embiid scores 42 but 76ers lose in OT
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT 2021 Will I be able to apply for a third stimulus check and $3000 child tax credit?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? | How much, who qualifies, Child tax credit | Live