India coronavirus updates: cases, deaths, real-time map - 16 April
Updates on the total number of confirmed Covid-19 cases, deaths and discharged patients, both in India and worldwide.
Confirmed India coronavirus cases
As of 03:00 IST on Thursday 16 April (23:30 CEST on Wednesday 15 April), there had been 12,322 confirmed coronavirus cases and 405 deaths in India. 1,432 people in the country have recovered after contracting Covid-19.
Delhi: Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan holds a high-level meeting through video conferencing with WHO (World Health Organization) officials on measures to combat #COVID19. pic.twitter.com/3tAC7io9wY— The Times Of India (@timesofindia) April 15, 2020
Worldwide real-time coronavirus map
Click here if the map doesn't automatically appear. (Map created and hosted by Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, our thanks to them.)
Worldwide coronavirus cases
The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide at the above time stood at 2,047,731, while 133,354 people have died from Covid-19 and 509,876 have recovered from the disease.
Live coverage of the coronavirus crisis
The complete lowdown on Covid-19
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 TAX FILING How to check your adjusted gross income for tax filing and the third stimulus check
- NFL Roethlisberger to stay with Steelers for 2021 after agreeing new deal
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: what's the deadline for the Senate vote?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks What are automatic stimulus checks and will they become a reality?
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax Return 2021: how to calculate what you pay with income brackets and rates
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax credit for child care: how much it is per child and family?