Donald Trump believes Covid-19 will go away without a vaccine
The President of the United States, Donald Trump, has said he had a feeling that the coronavirus would go away before a vaccine is created.
President Donald Trump has been questioned multiple times for his comments during his daily briefings on the coronavirus pandemic in the United States. And now POTUS has shared his thoughts that Covid-19 will go away without the need for a vaccine, based on his understanding of other diseases.
Trump's latest prediction
“Those viruses have never shown up again. They die, too. Like everything else, they die. It is going to go away and we’re not going to see it ever again, hopefully, after a period of time. I just rely on what doctors say,” said Trump.
We have learned in the past that the doctor leading the Coronavirus Task Force in the White House, Anthony S. Fauci, has publicly stated that President Trump doesn’t always listen to him. Dr. Fauci was even blocked by the Trump administration to testify about the Covid-19 outbreak in a House Committee. And the latest comments are not aligned to the expert's.
How would the $2,000 stimulus proposed by Democrats work? - read
Obama: Trump’s administration has been a disaster during Covid-19 pandemic - read
US stimulus check: what to do if I receive IRS money by mistake - read
“It’s not going to be over to the point of our being able to not do any mitigation until we have a scientifically sound, safe and effective vaccine,” said Fauci during an interview with the partisan Fox News a couple weeks ago.
Trump said on Tuesday that his administration has done a great job handling the outbreak and they have never underestimated the seriousness of the coronavirus.
“I feel about vaccines like I feel about tests: This is going to go away without a vaccine. It’s going to go away, and we’re not going to see it again, hopefully, after a period of time,” repeated the President.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?
- CORONAVIRUS US How to score the Clear Health Pass covid-19 vaccine passport?
- CORONAVIRUS US Covid-19 vaccine for tourists in New York: how much and where can people get it?