What is curbside pickup and what major stores offers the service?
Curbside pickup is a safe way for customers to receive purchased goods from the comfort of your car and is proving a popular alternative to home delivery.
With the country encouraging social distancing as a measure against the spreading of the Covid-19 virus, more and more people are opting to shop online with major retain chains adapting their procedures to cater for customers in the current circumstances.
An ever-growing number of national chains are now offering clients a service bearing the acronym BOPUS (Buy online, pick-up in-store) where customers can use a type of drive-in service to receive their goods.
A wide range of stores ranging from Apple through to Dick's Sporting Goods and clothing brands such as Gap, Old Navy are offering 'curbside pick-up' as an option in their online and app commercial channels.
Major stores and grocery suppliers offering the service
Target, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, K-Mart, Kohl's, Lowe's, JC Penny are just a selection of the nationwide stores offering the pickup service with new slots being constantly added as demand for the service increases.
Te recomendamos en English
- COPA AMERICA Uruguay fire blank in Argentina loss but Tabarez's legend grows
- EURO 2020 Portugal in form but can Ronaldo, Santos and co be fun?
- REAL MADRID Pau Torres, a future option for Real Madrid
- SERIE A Mourinho ready for Roma challenge after past mistakes
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid ready to sell Jovic
- NBA Which teams have played in the NBA Eastern Conference finals the most?