Real Madrid: Florentino Pérez visits squad ahead of LaLiga restart
The president of Los Blancos went to see Zinedine Zidane, Sergio Ramos and the rest of the team as they trained ahead of their LaLiga return.
The Real Madrid president, Florentino Pérez, popped across to the Ciudad Deportiva de Valdebebas on Friday to give his support to the squad before Los Blancos get their league campaign back up and running on Sunday evening against Eibar at the Alfredo Di Stéfano stadium.
Pérez visits Real Madrid training
The club chief had already checked in on both the football and basketball squads on 21 May during the break in play due to coronavirus, and headed to the Valdebebas training facilities accompanied by general director José Ángel Sánchez.
Both watched the training session from one of the dugouts of the Di Stefano stadium, as Zidane scheduled the training at the same time of day as the game on Sunday, the aim being to acclimatise the players to the summer aspect of the competition, after more than three months out. Before the start of the session, Florentino spoke briefly with Zidane, greeting him with the ‘new handshake’, a bump of the elbows, and he also had a few words with the first team captain, Sergio Ramos, who is yet to discuss a new contract.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move