Luis Suárez: "What's up with our away form? Ask the coaches"
Luis Suárez sent a clear message to Setién and his staff after Barcelona dropped an important two points in the race for LaLiga against Celta on Saturday.
Luis Suárez twice put Barcelona ahead of Celta Vigo on Saturday afternoon and twice the home side equalised. It comes on the back of a frustrating run of form for Barcelona, who drew with Sevilla last Friday night. They have lost ground on Real Madrid at the top of the LaLiga table. The Uruguayuan could not hide his frustration in the post-match interview as he said you'd have to asked the coaches what it going on with their away form.
"For this, you'll have to ask the coaches, they analyse these situations," he said when asked what is wrong with Barcelona's form away from the Camp Nou. "The feeling is that these are important points and we didn't drop them in other seasons."
The striker, who brought his goal tally to 13 at Balaidos with his double, said the feeling around the game is a negative one. "The sensation is negative because we lost two important points and we had to win all of our games and for Madrid to lose points. It's a feeling of frustration."
Barcelona remain top of the league by a point but Real Madrid have a game in hand against Espanyol on Sunday. Espanyol have just sacked their coach and need just a point from the game to overtake Barcelona as they hold a better head-to-head record after their Clásico win earlier in the season.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?