FA Cup semi-finals: Man Utd face Chelsea, Arsenal meet Man City
Chelsea will play Manchester United, while Arsenal will take on holders Manchester City in the last four of the 2019/20 FA Cup.
Manchester United will take on Chelsea as Arsenal face holders Manchester City in the FA Cup semi-finals.
The draw took place at half-time during City's clash with Newcastle at St James' Park, where Guardiola's side won 2-0 thanks to goals by Kevin De Bruyne and Raheem Sterling.
United - who needed extra-time to see off Norwich City on Saturday, with Harry Maguire scoring late in a 2-1 win - were drawn first and will go up against Frank Lampard's side, who defeated Leicester City 1-0 on Sunday.
United and Chelsea met in FA Cup final two years ago
It is a repeat of the 2017/18 FA Cup final, which Chelsea won 1-0 under Antonio Conte.
Arsenal required a stoppage-time effort from Dani Ceballos to book their place in the last four, with the Gunners' winner against Sheffield United coming just four minutes after David McGoldrick had struck a late equaliser.
Semi-finals scheduled for 18 and 19 July
The semi-final ties will be played behind closed doors at Wembley Stadium on 18 and 19 July, with the final scheduled for 1 August.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card
- MLB The regular season is closing in, and the division champions are not yet decided
- FINANCIAL NEWS Is the Evergrande bankruptcy affecting the US stock market?
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Unemployment benefits: can self-employed workers qualify for a new round of payments?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US: are the new variants more dangerous for children?