Ghanaian striker Fameyeh recovers from Covid-19 while Wakasu flies to China
Joel Fameyeh has completely recovered from coronavirus and featured for his team, while Mubarak Wakasu flew to China to start his new journey.
Orenburg striker Joel Fameyeh had earlier tested positive for coronavirus, but was able to make his way back to the pitch as he featured in his team's defeat to CSKA Moscow.
The club confirmed that Fameyeh recently took four consecutive tests for Covid-19 but the results came back as negative therefore the player doesn't need to follow the home-isolation procedures. Fameyeh was able to take part in his side's game against CSKA Moscow that ended with a huge 4-0 win for the Russian giants.
“Fameye has recovered. Now he’s already working with everyone. The rest are still taking tests. Kuat’s two weeks of self-isolation will end later than Fameye’s. No one will have time for CSKA. By the next match, we hope that there will be more survivors," Orenburg sports director Dmitry Andreev told sports24.
Mubarak Wakasu joins Jiangsu Suning
In other news, Mubarak Wakasu finally got on board a private jet headed to China to start a new chapter of his career after a six-month delay. The Ghanaian midfielder is landing in China to join his new club Jiangsu Suning, in a move that was supposed to be completed six months ago.
The club owned by Chinese billionaires was able to provide a private jet for the player and get the necessary approval from Ghanaian authorities to fly Wakasu from Accra to China so that he could start the new season with his team.
alhamdulillah 🙏🏾 ✈️ pic.twitter.com/CBfmKLf8hu— M.M.JUNIOR WAKASO (@WakasoBobby) July 9, 2020
The Covid-19 pandemic kept Wakasu locked in Ghana for more than six months, as the situation in most African nations has been worsening lately.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: can I get it if I also received the third stimulus check?
- US NEWS Lyrids meteor shower 2021: dates, times and how to see in the US
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Is it possible to use the money from the stimulus check to pay the rent or the mortgage?
- CORONAVIRUS US Coronavirus US: is a third dose of the Pfizer vaccine necessary?
- US NEWS How to get Covid-19 a vaccine appointment in Florida?