WBCHSE West Bengal Board HS 12th Result 2020: link and how to check
The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) release the results for the Higher Secondary, Uccha Madhyamik, class 12 exam on Friday, July 17.
Class 12 of the higher secondary results 2020 were released yesterday by the West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Educations and made available on the official website of the council.
Exams for some subjects were not held this year due to the coronavirus pandemic, meaning students were awarded marks based on the average of their 3 best scores in previous exams of these subjects.
This year a total of 6,80,057 students have successfully passed the examination process with a record high pass percentage of 90.13%.
How to check the result:
The results were declared in a press conference held at the board's office at Vidyasagar Bhavan, and as of now a link should be activate on the official website, through which students can check their results. For students who don't have internet access, they can send an SMS containing their roll numbers (54242, 5676750 or 56263) to get their results.
The board have said that due to the pandemic and its complications it may be difficult to release a merit list, however, WBCHSE president Mohua Das did announce that the highest score achieved by a student was 99.80 (499 out of 500 marks).
Te recomendamos en English
- Bundesliga Jadon Sancho sets Bundesliga assist record in Arminia win
- FOOTBALL Transfer news round-up: Liverpool eyeing Gerard return as Klopp exit looms
- BOXING Canelo finishes Yildirim in three rounds to retain world titles
- NBA Mavs snap Nets' eight-game winning streak, Embiid scores 42 but 76ers lose in OT
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT 2021 Will I be able to apply for a third stimulus check and $3000 child tax credit?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? | How much, who qualifies, Child tax credit | Live