Transfer rumours: Klopp approves Liverpool's move for Thiago
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has reportedly approved a move for Bayern Munich midfielder Thiago Alcantara.
All the latest transfer rumour news, with Liverpool reportedly getting closer to signing Thiago Alcantara, while Kai Havertz knows what he wants.
Thiago has continued to be linked with a move to the Premier League champions amid uncertainty over his future at Bayern Munich. A switch to Anfield could be getting closer.
KLOPP APPROVES OF LIVERPOOL MOVE FOR THIAGO
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has approved a move for Bayern midfielder Thiago, according to Sport Bild.
Thiago, 29, is out of contract at the Bundesliga club next year and reportedly wants a move to Liverpool.
However, the Premier League champions are apparently only willing to pay £23million (€25.4m), well short of Bayern's asking price of £36m (€39.7m).
- Havertz looks likely to leave Bayer Leverkusen this close season. Kicker says the Germany international wants a move in the upcoming transfer window amid strong links to Chelsea. According to Sport Bild, Leverkusen still want around £90.6m (€100m) for Havertz but are prepared to accept add-ons and bonuses.
- Mauricio Pochettino may be nearing a return to management. The Telegraph reports the former Tottenham boss is on the shortlist of candidates at Juventus and Inter should the Serie A clubs sack Maurizio Sarri or Antonio Conte respectively.
- Jude Bellingham is close to completing his move to Borussia Dortmund. Sky Sports claims the Birmingham City teenager has completed his medical at the Bundesliga club.
- Sassuolo midfielder Manuel Locatelli seems to be catching the eye. CalcioMercato reports Juventus are interested in the 22-year-old.
- Staying in Italy and CalcioMercato says Inter and Napoli are interested in Milan midfielder Franck Kessie.
- Manchester United are reportedly set to land a Real Madrid youngster. Alvaro Fernandez, 17, has agreed to a four-year deal with United, according to AS.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City had "considerable chance" to land Ronaldo, says Fernandinho
- CORONAVIRUS | MANDATES How many Americans does Biden's vaccine mandate apply to?
- NFL NFL Fantasy Picks: Recommendations for Week 2
- NFL Baltimore's Jackson says Sunday's game vs. KC "not about me and Mahomes"
- NFL Cowboys lose fourth starter in a week after Lawrence breaks foot
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Real Madrid player ratings vs Inter Milan