Chicharito Hernández is seeing limping in Los Angeles airport
Javier Hernández missed his first ‘El Trafico’ game against LAFC after straining his calf last Thursday and he will miss the rest of the MLS is Back tournament.
Los Angeles Galaxy star Javier Hernández, better known by his nickname Chicharito (Little Pea) will miss the rest of the MLS is Back tournament after only playing one game due to a calf strain he picked up last Thursday during practice. Chicharito was not on the bench for the game Galaxy lost 6-2 against LAFC on Saturday night.
After the game, Galaxy’s head coach gave an update of Chicharito’s injury and said the player was going to be out between two to four weeks, joining Jonathan dos Santos on the injury reserve list. Hernández saw the game against LAFC in Orlando and on Sunday night he was seen at the Los Angeles Airport limping due to his injury. The first person on the scene at LAX was Claudia Gestro.
Javier Hernández is having a tough time adapting to the MLS: in his first two games he failed to score, finally notching in his third outing, against Portland Timbers, but despite grabbing his first goal for LA Galaxy he missed a crucial penalty kick in the first half, rather taking the shine off his achievement.
What next for LA Galaxy
After losing their first two games of group F of the MLS is Back tournament against Portland Timbers and LAFC, the team managed by Guillermo Barros Schelotto has to defeat Houston Dynamo on 23 July and they need to do it by a wide margin if they want to have a chance in advancing to the next round.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF Tiger Woods congratulates history-making Matsuyama
- MANCHESTER UNITED Greenwood and Rashford need another year of Cavani at Man Utd - Neville
- QATAR 2022 Lusail will be the last World Cup stadium to be inaugurated
- REAL MADRID Zidane won't risk Hazard for Real Madrid clash with Liverpool
- BAYERN MUNICH Lewandowski back running as Muller targets Bayern victory over PSG
- QATAR International Table Tennis Federation awards Aspetar