FA Cup final 2020
When is FA Cup final 2019/20: Arsenal vs Chelsea?
Arsenal will face London rivals Chelsea in the 2020 FA Cup final, with the kick-off time being set at 17:30 BST on 1 August.
The 2019-20 FA Cup final between Arsenal and Chelsea will kick off at 17:30 BST on Saturday, 1 August, the Football Association has confirmed.
FA Cup final time confirmed
The London rivals will face off at Wembley in the concluding fixture of the elongated English domestic campaign, six days after the Premier League season finishes.
Arsenal, the competition's most successful side with 13 past triumphs, booked their place in next month's showpiece with a 2-0 victory over holders Manchester City last Saturday.
Chelsea, who won the most recent of their eight titles in 2018, saw off Manchester United 3-1 the following day.
So, we'll be back at Wembley in two weeks!pic.twitter.com/IOYoirtpWJ— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) July 19, 2020
The FA also announced on Wednesday that Anthony Taylor will referee the final for a second time, having previously officiated Arsenal's 2-1 win over Chelsea in the 2017 final.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 29 July
- GOLD CUP Mexico vs Canada, Gold Cup semi-final: how to watch - times, TV, online
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 29 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles suffers twisties: What are they? How do they affect gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness