India's Amazon Prime Day 2020: dates and offers
Amazon's discount day in India is set to take place on 6-7 August and is expected to surprise people with some outstanding offers.
The Amazon Prime Day 2020 discount sale in India will take place on on 6-7 August, providing a host of offers on electrical goods and the latest smartphones of various brands and models. Some smartphone vendors are even expected to launch new models of their phones to attract buyers on this year's Prime Day.
This is the fourth prime day sale to be held in India, this year's sale is slightly later than last year's which took place on 15-16 July. Amazon has also announced that the Prime Day sale in the U.S. has been delayed due to the Covid-19 situation - however, there is a possibility it can take place in October.
What to expect on India's prime day?
Amazon India announced that in this year's sale there will be great deals with offers up to 40%; the company has even created a microsite to give people a preview of some of the major deals they can expect on this year's Prime Day.
Amazon also announced providing a 10% instant discount across all smartphones listed for discounts specifically for HDFC Bank customers, in addition to discounts on several cell phone accessories such as power banks, cases, headsets, and cables as well as chargers.
Moreover, several major cell phone manufacturers are expected to launch some of their new cell phone models with cutting-edge technology and offer attractive discounts on them to attract customers amid the rise in smartphone prices recently.
Te recomendamos en English
- European championship Zlatan Ibrahimovic back in Sweden team for World Cup qualifiers
- NBA Jazz stars Mitchell and Gobert fined by NBA after outbursts
- REAL MADRID | BENZEMA Benzema: "My life has changed..."
- NFL Eagles' Jason Kelce holds off retirement to return for 2021 season
- NBA All-Star Game Jazz's Conley earns NBA All-Star selection to replace Booker
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, Senate votation, status and IRS tax