Macias and Nahuel Bustos on Real Sociedad’s radar
The Mexican and Argentine strikers are being followed by Real Sociedad who are keen to strengthen their attack and give Willian Jose competition.
Real Sociedad are looking to strengthen areas of the team ahead of the next season. While Willian José is their first choice striker and he has scored 49 goals in 130 games the team is looking to have other options in attack. The San Sebastián-based side is targeting the Chivas forward José Juan Macías who has scored a total of 19 goals in Mexico.
Real Sociedad have been eyeing the Mexican forward and the Argentinian striker Nahuel Bustos who scored 33 goals in 14 games for Talleres. Bustos has several offers on the table to go to Europe like Sevilla and Milan.
Real Sociedad are looking for alternatives in case Willian José, who is under contract until 2024, leaves. Macías is worth $15 million and Bustos is in the same price range. La Real ended in sixth place at the end of La Liga in 38 games, they will be playing the Europa League next season and have the postponed Copa del Rey final against Athletic to dispute.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS | CORONAVIRUS Second Stimulus Check: will there be a new payment in September 2020?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea closing in on Mendy as Lampard confirms medical
- BARCELONA Manchester United considering Barcelona's Dembélé
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what did Mnuchin say in Congress testimony?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in California: for how long will they stop and when can I claim again?
- Atlético Atlético Madrid's Giménez tests positive for coronavirus