Macias and Nahuel Bustos on Real Sociedad’s radar
The Mexican and Argentine strikers are being followed by Real Sociedad who are keen to strengthen their attack and give Willian Jose competition.
Real Sociedad are looking to strengthen areas of the team ahead of the next season. While Willian José is their first choice striker and he has scored 49 goals in 130 games the team is looking to have other options in attack. The San Sebastián-based side is targeting the Chivas forward José Juan Macías who has scored a total of 19 goals in Mexico.
Real Sociedad have been eyeing the Mexican forward and the Argentinian striker Nahuel Bustos who scored 33 goals in 14 games for Talleres. Bustos has several offers on the table to go to Europe like Sevilla and Milan.
Real Sociedad are looking for alternatives in case Willian José, who is under contract until 2024, leaves. Macías is worth $15 million and Bustos is in the same price range. La Real ended in sixth place at the end of La Liga in 38 games, they will be playing the Europa League next season and have the postponed Copa del Rey final against Athletic to dispute.
Te recomendamos en English
- DONALD TRUMP Trump lands in Florida: what will he do next?
- Olympic Games Japan accepts Olympic Games will be cancelled
- CORNELLÀ 0-2 BARCELONA Koeman: "No Barça player should miss two penalties in the same match"
- US NEWS Amazon offer to help Biden administration with Covid-19 vaccine distribution
- FORTNITE Predator in Fortnite: where to find him and how to get his skin in Season 5
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates: Biden plan, when could it arrive