Odisha Plus 2 Science results 2020 declared: link and how to check
Odisha's class 12 science results 2020 have been announced by state education minister Samir Dash and were made available online for students to check.
The long-awaited Odisha's science results in 2020 for class 12 were finally declared by the Council for Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) in the state, as about 1 lakh students who appeared for the exam can check their scores now on the official website.
Students can also get their results through sending SMS to the number 56263 including this formula; 'RESULT (space) OR12 (space) ROLL NUMBER'.
70.21% of students managed to pass the exam this year, out of the total 97,546 who appeared for it. 38,301 of the passing students were males while 30,073 were females.
In addition, 25,339 students were able to make the first division, 24,121 students secured the second division and 18,268 students secured the third division.
Nayagarh registers highest pass percentage
The highest pass percentage was achieved by students of Nayagrah district who were able to achieve a pass percentage of 86.51%.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic outbreak, the Odisha government had to cancel the pending examinations of higher secondary classes, which were initially scheduled between 23 and 28 March for Arts, Commerce, Science and Vocational Education, which led the CHSE to adopt the assessment scheme announced by the Supreme Court of India on the basis of the suggestion made by a committee of CBSE.
The state's minister of education also revealed that students who are not satisfied with their scores, can have a chance to take the pending exams that were not held earlier after the pandemic situation improves, and the scores they obtain then will be considered final.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS | CORONAVIRUS Second Stimulus Check: will there be a new payment in September 2020?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea closing in on Mendy as Lampard confirms medical
- BARCELONA Manchester United considering Barcelona's Dembélé
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what did Mnuchin say in Congress testimony?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in California: for how long will they stop and when can I claim again?
- Atlético Atlético Madrid's Giménez tests positive for coronavirus