Barcelona: Griezmann desire to leave has changed, says agent
Eric Olahts, the former representative of the French striker, has suggested that the Messi decision and Koeman's words may have changed his opinion.
Eric Olhats, Antoine Griezmann's former agent, revealed to RMC that the Barça striker’s intentions earlier in the summer, long before the embarrassment against Bayern Munich in the Champions League, were to leave the club.
Griezmann wanted out of Barcelona
"Before this cataclysm against Bayern, Antoine had only one desire - to leave, Olhats said. "He felt that he was not a part of the plans, and that it could not continue like this.”
Olhats also analysed the Frenchman's debut season at Camp Nou.
"The balls never reached him and the coach's behaviour with him was, at least, questionable. He is someone who has maintained great enthusiasm and worked hard. It was going to be impossible to have another year like this," his former agent explained.
Koeman has an important place for Griezmann
With the news breaking that Lionel Messi wanted out of the club, it is possible that the in-and-out striker’s opinion has changed somewhat.
“There was a conversation with [Ronald] Koeman which reassured him. He has shared his plan, as he considers him an important player for the future."
Te recomendamos en English
- Latest News CBS News confused about location of La Palma volcano
- GAMING PlayStation State of Play 27 October 2021: Times and how to watch and stream
- SOCCER | BAYERN MUNICH Bayern Munich: Lucas Hernandez avoids jail time
- NBA | NUGGETS Nuggets optimistic NBA MVP Jokic's knee injury is not serious
- NBA NBA round-up: Westbrook and Davis lead LeBron-less Lakers to OT win, Warriors stay unbeaten
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"