Arturo Vidal set to undergo Inter medical on Monday
The Nerazzurri already have an agreement in place with the player and expect to finalise the deal within the next 48 hours.
Inter are close to securing the serives of Arturo Vidal from Barcelona. Antonio Conte has been a long-time admirer of the Chilean and he is close to welcoming the midfielder to the Serie A giants. Ronald Koeman did not include the Vidal or Luis Suárez in the Barça squad for the friendly with Nàstic on Saturday. Vidal's move to the Italian club could be made official on Monday.
According to the Calciomercato.it, Inter have already organised the player's medical for Monday, at the Humanitas de Rozzano clinic in Milan. The Nerazzurri has an agreement in place with the player to join on a two-year deal and a salary of around 6 million euro per season. Sources close to the negotiation have confirmed that there are a couple of things left to tie up before closing the deal with Barcelona, and that Vidal could travel to Italy on Sunday.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game
- MEDICARE Does Medicare cover hearing aids or eye exams?
- US LOTTERY How is Powerball paid out?
- NFL Ravens' QB Lamar Jackson passes Dan Marino to set new record
- NFL Player ratings for the Cardinals vs Browns game | NFL Week 6
- MLB Dodgers vs Braves: times, TV channel, radio and how to watch Game 2 online tonight