Arturo Vidal set to undergo Inter medical on Monday
The Nerazzurri already have an agreement in place with the player and expect to finalise the deal within the next 48 hours.
Inter are close to securing the serives of Arturo Vidal from Barcelona. Antonio Conte has been a long-time admirer of the Chilean and he is close to welcoming the midfielder to the Serie A giants. Ronald Koeman did not include the Vidal or Luis Suárez in the Barça squad for the friendly with Nàstic on Saturday. Vidal's move to the Italian club could be made official on Monday.
According to the Calciomercato.it, Inter have already organised the player's medical for Monday, at the Humanitas de Rozzano clinic in Milan. The Nerazzurri has an agreement in place with the player to join on a two-year deal and a salary of around 6 million euro per season. Sources close to the negotiation have confirmed that there are a couple of things left to tie up before closing the deal with Barcelona, and that Vidal could travel to Italy on Sunday.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots