Mbappé: Real Madrid target tells PSG he wants 2021 move - report
Paris Saint-Germain’s Kylian Mbappé has told the Ligue 1 champions he wants to move on at the end of the season, according to UK newspaper The Times.
Kylian Mbappé has told Paris Saint-Germain he plans to leave at the end of the 2020/21 season, according to The Times, with the France star said to be keen to test himself in a stronger league, such as LaLiga or the Premier League.
Mbappé an admirer of Liverpool and Real Madrid bosses
Mbappé, 21, has declared his admiration for Liverpool’s style of play under Jürgen Klopp, and has also spoken of his idolisation of Real Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane. These two clubs are shaping up as major candidates to sign the striker should he depart Paris.
The World Cup winner joined PSG from Monaco in 2017, on an initial loan deal that became a permanent, 180-million-euro transfer the following year. The fee is the second-largest ever paid in men’s football - behind the 222m euros the French champions shelled out for Neymar the same summer - and is a world-record price for a teenager.
Madrid plan to chase Mbappé signature in summer 2021
Mbappé signed for PSG despite the overtures of suitors such as Madrid and Manchester City, penning a a five-year contract at the Parc des Princes. Now, three years on, he has seemingly decided that the time for a new challenge is approaching.
An end-of season exit from the French capital would dovetail perfectly with Madrid’s plan to move for the player next summer.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?