Sony PS5 console: price and how to pre-order in USA in GameStop, Walmart, Amazon...
PlayStation 5 is set to launch in selected markets this November with two versions of the console available: PS5 Digital Edition and an Ultra HD Blu-Ray Disc Drive unit.
Sony have confirmed the release date for the eagerly anticipated PlayStation 5 (PS5) with the console getting a 12 November release in: USA, Japan, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and South Korea. The global rollout will continue on November 19 with launches throughout the rest of the world, including Europe, Middle East, South America, Asia and South Africa. PS5 Digital Edition will be available for a recommended retail price (RRP) USD $399 and PS5 with an Ultra HD Blu-ray disc drive will be available for an RRP USD $499. Pre-orders were due to start on 17 September but the initial process is proving to anything but smooth.
Demand for the PS5 pre-order appears to have caused the GameStop US website to crash with anxious fans keen to to get their hands on the new console as early as possible. Social media heavily featured posts from frustrated gaming fans reporting the same error appearing when they try to access GameStop’s website.
The European version of GameStop's site however was functioning as normal at the time of writing and as yet not accepting pre-orders for the PS5.
Walmart are currently showing the new console as 'currently unavailable' but are inviting customers to leave an email address for mail-shots relating to availability with the retail giant.
PS5 fans are disappointed to see that Amazon are stating that the console is sold-out via the retail outlet with the status already generating hostile comments from fans who waited patiently through to midnight only to be greeted by the sold-out message.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card
- MLB The regular season is closing in, and the division champions are not yet decided
- FINANCIAL NEWS Is the Evergrande bankruptcy affecting the US stock market?
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Unemployment benefits: can self-employed workers qualify for a new round of payments?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US: are the new variants more dangerous for children?