Inter Mami will have one of the most expensive starting sides in MLS
With the arrival of Gonzalo Higuaín, Inter Miami’s squad value has soared and they will have one of the most expensive starting XIs in MLS this season.
This Friday 18 September, Inter Miami officially announced the arrival of Gonzalo Higuaín to Major League Soccer. David Beckham’s new franchise got the Argentine striker on a free transfer from Juventus and as a designated player he will earn $8.8 million each season, through to 2022.
Higuaín increases Inter’s value
According to Transfermarkt, Higuaín boosed Inter Miami’s roster value to 62 million euros and they are now closing in on Los Angeles FC in terms of squad values. The signing of the Argentine striker added 15 million euros to the new MLS franchise.
What's more, Gonzalo Higuaín will become the highest-paid player in the league and Inter Miami now surpasses Seattle Sounders, LA Galaxy and Atlanta United in terms of squad values. When the 32-year-old receives his P-1 Visa, Diego Alonso will have one of the most expensive teams in the league.
According to transfermarkt this is the value of each player of the possible starting 11 of Inter Miami.
- Gonzalo Higuaín - $15 million
- Matías Pellegrini - $7.5 million
- Rodolfo Pizarro - $10 million
- Lewis Morgan - $800,000
- Blaise Matuidi - $6 million
- Will Trapp - $3 million
- Ben Sweat - $900,000
- Gonzáklez Pirez - $2 million
- Andrés Reyes - $500,000
- Figal - $5 million
- Luis Robles - $475,000
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7