Portugal vs Spain: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
All the information you need on how, when and where to watch the UEFA friendly game between Portugal and neighbours Spain in Lisbon on 7 October.
Both Spain boss Luis Enrique and his Portuguese counterpart Fernando Santos will use Wednesday's Lisbon friendly fixture as the perfect opportunity to experiment and give new faces a look-in as both nations prepare for key UEFA Nations League clashes. This game, despite being a friendly will be high on quality with both sides ranked nations fifth and seventh respectively via FIFA.
Spain face Switzerland on Saturday before travelling to face Ukraine next Tuesday with Portugal facing a trip to Paris on Sunday where they face world champions France before welcoming Sweden also at the Jose Alvalade on Wednesday of next week.
What time does the Portugal vs Spain game start?
The UEFA friendly clash between Portugal and Spain will be played at the Estadio Jose Alvalade (home to Sporting CP), on Wednesday, 7 October 2020, kicking off at 20:45 CEST.
US (ET): 14:45
US (PT): 11:45
For everywhere else in the world, you can check here what time the Lisbon game gets underway here.
Where can I watch Portugal vs Spain?
If the match is set to be shown in your country, you can see here what channels and/or online platforms will show the Portugal-Spain clash.
Spain: TVE 1
Portugal: RTP 1, RTP Play
US: TUDN.com, ESPN+, TUDN App, TUDNxtra
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPICS Team USA vs Spain 2021 Tokyo Olympics live updates: score, stats, highlights
- OLYMPIC GAMES How does sport climbing work at the Olympics? Rules, format and score system
- OLYMPICS GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 2 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES Simone Biles returns for gymnastic's balance beam finals: times, TV, and how to watch 2021 Olympics
- TRAVEL Which countries are in the ‘Level 4: Do not travel' category?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER The USWNT will play against Australia for bronze