Chelsea sign 16-year-old goalkeeper Tlemcani from Paris
Sami Tlemcani will continue his development at Chelsea after Paris FC announced an agreement between the clubs had been reached.
Chelsea have signed 16-year-old goalkeeper Sami Tlemcani, Ligue 2 side Paris FC have announced.
France youth international Tlemcani spent just over two years with Paris and began training with the first team when he was 15.
"It is a new spotlight for the development of the capital club, who allowed the young Sami Tlemcani to join one of the biggest European clubs in recent years," a Paris statement read.
He becomes the second keeper to arrive at Stamford Bridge since the end of the 2019-20 season, with Edouard Mendy having been signed from Ligue 1 side Rennes.
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- CORONAVIRUS What are the new CDC mask guidelines for schools?
- OLYMPICS USA played with freedom in bounce-back Iran victory – Kevin Durant