Adama Traore to shun Barcelona, Liverpool for Wolves contract extension
Adama Traoré has been heavily linked with Barcelona and Liverpool but the Wolves winger is set to sign an extended deal with the Premier League club.
Spain winger Adama Traoré is reportedly set to snub interest from Barcelona and Liverpool to extend his stay at Premier League outfit Wolves. Traoré has been linked with a move away from Molineux, where he arrived from Middlesbrough in 2018, after a string of impressive performances culminating in a call-up to Luis Enrique's senior Spain squad.
However, Traoré, who started his career at Camp Nou before heading to England, is seemingly happy to stay where is for now.
Traoré to extend Wolves contract
Traoré is set for a pay rise and is close to agreeing to a four-year deal with Wolves despite interest from Barcelona and Liverpool, according to The Sun.
The three-time Spain international is reportedly set for the new contract despite having a deal until 2023.
Barcelona and Liverpool have been linked with Traore previously.
Manchester United refuse to give up on Sancho
- Paulo Dybala's Juventus future is again a talking point. An unused substitute against Crotone on Saturday, Dybala reportedly clashed with Juve sporting director Fabio Paratici. CalcioMercato reports the Serie A champions are preparing for Dybala to exit amid links to Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain, and they are eyeing Salzburg teenager Luka Susic.
- Manchester United missed out on Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho during the close season, but there is a belief the Premier League giants will target the attacker again in January or next year, according to the Daily Star.
- Marcelo Brozovic could be set for an Inter exit. CalcioMercato reports the Serie A club are prepared to sell the midfielder in January, with interest from Tottenham and Monaco.
- As he continues to impress at Salzburg, Dominik Szoboszlai is linked with a move. Football.london says the Hungary international is a target for Arsenal.
- Compared to Portugal great Luis Figo, Sporting CP teenager Luis Gomes is a target for Manchester United, according to the Mirror.
Te recomendamos en English
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth
- SCIENCE NEWS When will the Sun die?
- NFL Odell Beckham Jr. close to return for Cleveland Browns
- NFL New York Jets' Zach Wilson reflects on his disastrous 'four interceptions' game
- NFL New York Giants' Nick Gates in good spirits while facing an uncertain future