Éver Banega voted player of the month in Saudi Arabia
Yannick Ferrera has been named October's coach of the month by the Saudi Arabian professional league, while Éver Banega has been given the best player award.
The Saudi Arabian professional league announced on Wednesday that Al-Fath's coach Yannick Ferrera has been named October's coach of the month, while Al-Shabab's Argentine star Éver Banega has claimed the player of the month award.
Meanwhile, Al-Hilal's Abdullah Al-Mayouf has been chosen as the best goalkeeper in the Saudi Arabian league for the previous month with Al-Ittihad's full-back Saud Abdulhamid has earned the season's first best promising player award.
Ferrera has led Al-Fath to top the standings on goal difference after they managed to earn 7 points out of the first three fixtures.
Former Sevilla star Banega has been delivering brilliant performances since joining the Saudi Arabian league and imposed himself as one of the most prominent players in the league which is why the Saudi Arabian professional league found him the perfect candidate for the award for October.
The professional league announced last month adding a new award to the list of regular monthly awards they present which was the best promising player award. October's award was earned by Al-Ittihad youngster Saud Abdulhamid who has been showing great character on the pitch delivering outstanding performances with his team this season.
As for the goalkeeper of the month award attained by Abdullah Al-Mayouf, it appears to be well-deserved as he managed to keep a clean sheet in two games and conceded only 1 goal in the first three rounds of the league season.
Te recomendamos en English
- HALLOWEEN 2021 How to create the perfect DIY Squid Games Halloween costumes: doll, guards, participants…
- NEW JERSEY ELECTION 2021 Who is running for governor in New Jersey?
- NFL New Orleans Saints vs Seattle Seahawks live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 7
- NFL Packers WR Davante Adams placed on covid-19 reserve list
- NFL Eagles trade veteran QB Flacco back to Jets
- NFL Bears coach Nagy tests positive for covid