Al-Nassr rocked by six new Covid-19 infections among players
Saudi-Arabian outfit Al-Nassr announced that six more cases of Covid-19 infection have been detected among members of their squad.
Saudi Arabian club Al-Nassr announced today that the team has received a fresh blow ahead of their crucial league meeting with Al Qadsiah FC after six more players and staff members have joined the list of those who contracted the Covid-19 infection.
The club has earlier reported 14 Covid-19 positive cases among players and staff as eight players and six staff members have tested positive for the virus before six more cases were detected and declared by the club today.
The players and staff members that have recently contracted the infection are: Petros, Kim Jin-Su, Nawaf Alaqidi, assistant coach Orlando Texeira, technical staff member Luis Miguel, and administrative staff member Khaled Al Ghonaiman.
The team has been affected by Covid-19 situation
The Saudi Arabian side has been already suffering as they lost the first three league games of the new campaign and sits joint-bottom of the standings with Al Ain and Damac.
Al-Nassr fans have suffered several disappointments recently as the team were eliminated from ACL semi-finals on penalties at the hands of Iran's Perspolis before the club's board decided to file a complaint to AFC against Perspolis that was later rejected.
Al Zaeem is set to take on Al Qadsiah on Saturday in Week 4 of the Saudi Arabian professional league.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Gonzalo Higuaín returned to the MLS Team of the Week
- LALIGA SANTANDER Coutinho reaches 100, but Barcelona won't pay Liverpool variable
- SOCCER | BARCELONA Koeman: Clasico Barcelona fans incident reflects "social issues"
- NBA | BULLS Bulls 'want to win now' after following in Michael Jordan's footsteps with 4-0 start
- MLB When was the last time the Astros and Braves won the World Series?
- WORLD SERIES Who are the MLB World Series winners by year?