Tuchel cheers goal hero Kean: "It's hard to play against him"
After finding the net yet again for Paris Saint-Germain in Saturday's 3-0 Ligue 1 win over Rennes, Moise Kean was praised by coach Thomas Tuchel.
Thomas Tuchel said Moise Kean is not an easy player for rival defences to handle after the on-loan Paris Saint-Germain forward continued his goal scoring form this weekend.
Kean, who is on loan at PSG from Everton, scored his fifth goal in as many games in Saturday's 3-0 Ligue 1 win over Rennes. The 20-year-old's three goals in four Ligue 1 games are already more than the two he managed in 31 Premier League appearances for Everton.
Kean is all heart
Tuchel praised Kean's form for PSG, who are five points clear atop Ligue 1. "He has a big heart, he puts on intensity. He is not afraid, he is courageous. He does what is necessary," the PSG coach told a news conference. "I wouldn't want to be a defender against him right now, it's really hard to play against him. It's very important for us because we miss that in certain times."
Kean has scored two of his four big chances in Ligue 1 this season, while he has a shot conversion rate – excluding blocks – of 30 per cent. After Kean's opener against Rennes, Ángel Di María struck a brace for Tuchel's men. PSG are next in action with a trip to Monaco on 20 November.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente