Juventus to consider swap deal involving Ronaldo and Neymar
Portuguese striker Cristiano Ronaldo and PSG Brazilian Neymar could reportedly be involved in a blockbuster swap deal.
Juventus are keen to swap Cristiano Ronaldo for Paris Saint-Germain's Neymar, according to TuttoMercatoWeb.
Ronaldo is contracted to Juventus until 2022 but the Italian giants are believed to be willing to part with the five-time Ballon d'Or winner.
Ronaldo has been linked with a move away from Serie A champions Juve, while Neymar's future has often dominated headlines amid speculation over a Barcelona return.
But the superstar pair could be involved in a blockbuster swap deal as both players are on similar contracts.
BOOM!— Tancredi Palmeri (@tancredipalmeri) November 10, 2020
Juventus will offer to PSG a swap Cristiano Ronaldo for Neymar!
A 1 year plan ahead.
Speaking via Facebook PSG sporting director Leonardo stated: “It could be that one day Cristiano gets out of bed in the morning and decides he would like to join another team. How many clubs can a player like him play for, four or five? It’s a closed circle, PSG are in this circle and people are always talking about us… But there have to be certain opportunities, circumstances, and moments in time. It’s normal that this possibility is talked about although due to the craziness of the market he is not within reach at the moment,” Leonardo said on Facebook.
Other stories from the rumour mill
- Reports in Spain claim Athletic Bilbao are eyeing former Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino, with the future of current head coach Gaizka Garitano uncertain. Pochettino has been linked to Manchester United.
- Milan are targeting a January move for Schalke defender and Liverpool target Ozan Kabak, reports Gazzetta dello Sport. Hellas Verona's Matteo Lovato is an alternative, while the Rossoneri are also eyeing Borussia Monchengladbach's Marcus Thuram. The French forward has been linked to the likes of Juve, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester City.
- Zinedine Zidane remains determined to bring Eduardo Camavinga to Madrid, however, Mundo Deportivo says the France sensation will not leave Rennes for below €100million.
- According to Manchester Evening News, United could rekindle their interest in Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish amid his dazzling form. Grealish and Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho were both linked with Old Trafford moves during the previous transfer window.
Te recomendamos en English
- TRAVEL Which countries are in the ‘Level 4: Do not travel' category?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check and Child Tax Credit live updates: can it be passed in August? Dates, tax return, opt-out...
- CORONAVIRUS What has Dr Fauci said about the covid-19 Delta variant and lockdowns?
- NFL Nick Foles plays down Colts trade talk: "I'm a Chicago Bear now"
- OLYMPICS GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 03 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Recap: Biles takes bronze, Thompson-Herah makes history