Dustin Johnson wins Masters to claim second major title
World number one Dustin Johnson won the Masters at Augusta National in emphatic fashion on Sunday to secure his second career major title.
American Johnson, whose previous major triumph came at the 2016 U.S. Open, shot a four-under-par 68 to reach 20 under on the week, five strokes clear of Australian Cameron Smith (69) and Im Sung-jae (69) of South Korea.
Johnson the world number one ranking for the first time in 2017 after winning the Genesis Open and joined Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus as the only players to win a title in each of their first 10 seasons on the Tour
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente