Fortnite Galactus Live Event: date and times
Epic games has announced when the Fortnite Nexus War finale will be and players can join in the live event to save the island from Galactus.
Fortnite fans across the planet will have a chance to test their superhero powers against Galactus – the Devourer of Worlds - who is fast approaching the island. Epic games has announced that he will pay the island a visit on 1 December for the ultimate battle asking players to work together to save the island.
We can save the Island if we work together.— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) November 22, 2020
This is our last chance.
12.1.20 4 PM ET pic.twitter.com/Tyz3dml6rc
The event is expected to be one of the biggest live events yet seen on the popular gaming platform. It will be the climax of Chapter 2, Season 4 before it closes and players will have to wait for Season 5. The battle royale will bring about changes to the island as the Devourer of Worlds gives it his best to destroy everything in his path.
When and where?
- Date: 1 December, Tuesday
- Time: 4 p.m. ET
Recommended steps to take before the Fortnite Galactus live event
Epic has given some tips so that you don’t miss out on the event.
Download the latest update
- If you haven’t already downloaded the 14.60 update, load the game on your preferred device and download today.
- Fortnite’s new integration with Houseparty means you can have live video chat in Fortnite (PC, PS4/PS5) while attending the event.
Get in early
- Epic has taken measures to ensure that more people can attend the event, but they still recommend everyone log into Fortnite at least 60 minutes prior to the event start. The event playlist is expected to go live 30 minutes prior to the start time.
This will be a one-time event and there won’t be any replays when the event is over. But you can share your experience or enjoy your friends’ via streaming or capturing it locally. However they ask content creators to follow their guidelines to create the best possible experience.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS How can I register to vote in New Jersey?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic is ‘really suffering’ after ankle injury setbacks
- MLS Landon Donovan rejects the Real Salt Lake managerial job
- SOCCER Barcelona close to agreeing new Ansu Fati contract - Koeman
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA Los Angeles Lakers 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades