Fortnite: How to get The Mandalorian skin with Baby Yoda in Season 5
All you need to unblock both Mandalorian skin and Baby Yoda back bling as part of the new Fortnite Season 5 which was just been launched.
The fourth season of Fortnite ended with an epic battle which saw Galctus defeated by a host of Marvel characters in a live event that drew over 15 million players from around the world making it the biggest Fortnite event to date and also heralded the the beginning of season 5.
Chapter 2: Season 5 has been called 'Zero Point' and it involves hunters from different realities joining forces to fight in the quest to escape from 'The Loop'. The main talking point for Fortnite fans included the inclusion of a new hunter in the Mandalorian, accompanied as always by Baby Yoda.
Recruit the greatest hunters across all Realities to stop the Island from falling into complete Chaos!— Epic Games Store (@EpicGames) December 2, 2020
Check out #FortniteZeroPoint Chapter 2 - Season 5 now 🎉
🔗: https://t.co/RID0D5aL6Q pic.twitter.com/uLvJaAsdtf
To be able to access the Mandalorian skin, one needs to purchase the new Battle Pass for Season 5. The full pass will unlock the Mandalorian skin upon completing level 1 of the Battle Pass, which you will receive as soon as you secure the pass.
After completing 100 levels of the Battle Pass, the player can unlock the unmistakable Baby Yoda back bling with Yoda accompanying the Mandalorian for the remainder of the games.
The other short-cut route is by purchasing levels by exchanging V-Bucks, the Fortnite currency with the various prices being revealed in the Battle Pass tab.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Martin Luther King Jr Day: most famous quotes & speeches
- US POLITICS Biden-Harris reveal inauguration playlist: songs and where to listen
- NFL NFL conference championship finals: dates, times & previews
- NFL Playoff Final When and where is Super Bowl LV 2021? - Date, location & kick-off time
- NFL Patrick Mahomes injured: When could he return?
- UNITED STATES $1,400 third stimulus check updates today: when is it coming, What Biden said about it, eligibility, IRS tax | Live