Pogba wants Real Madrid move, Ronaldo back to Manchester
Paul Pogba reportedly wants to leave Manchester United for Real Madrid after his agent Mino Raiola claimed the French players' time in England is up.
Paul Pogba's time with Manchester United appears to be coming to an end.
Agent Mino Raiola said Pogba – who re-joined the Red Devils from Juventus in 2016, having left in 2012 – is unhappy at United amid growing speculation over his future in Manchester.
Does a move to Real Madrid await the France international?
Top story – Pogba eyeing Madrid
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba wants to join Real Madrid, according to Eurosport.
Pogba appears set for an Old Trafford exit after his agent Mino Raiola said his time at United is "over".
The World Cup-winning France international has since been linked with LaLiga champions Madrid, former club Juventus and Ligue 1 holders Paris Saint-Germain.
- Cristiano Ronaldo could return to United, reports Auto Esporte. The Juventus superstar has been linked to former club United and PSG, but Red Devils sponsor Chevrolet are willing to help finance a transfer.
- RMC Sport claims PSG star Kylian Mbappé will spurn a move to Madrid in favour of remaining with the Ligue 1 holders. Mbappe has been tipped to swap PSG for Madrid, though the France international has also been linked to Liverpool.
- Barcelona sent scouts to watch Benfica forward Darwin Nunez, says Sport. The 21-year-old has impressed since arriving from Almeria at the start of the season.
- Premier League clubs Arsenal and Tottenham are battling to sign Milan midfielder Franck Kessie, reports Calciomercato.
- Eduardo Camavinga has notified his new agent that he wants to leave Rennes, claims Diario AS. The France sensation has been linked to Madrid, United and PSG.
- RB Leipzig are in pole position to sign Salzburg's Dominik Szoboszlai but Calciomercato says Milan remain in contact.
To be able to comment you must be registered and logged in. Forgot password?