McKennie scores in consecutive matches for Juventus
The United States international scored a fantastic goal in Juventus' 3-0 win against FC Barcelona in the last game of the group stages of the Champions League.
FC Barcelona hosted Juventus for the last game of Group G of the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday night at Camp Nou. Even if Barça lost 2-0 they would secure top spot in the group, but the ‘Old Lady’ came, saw and conquered.
The last time they faced each other, Barcelona beat them 2-0 on Matchday 2 of the group stage. That is why Juventus were eager to play Barça, because they wanted revange. Prior to the match, Weston McKennie said that the team was “ pumped for the Barcelona game, so we’ll do our research on them and try to understand how we can get the best possible result.”
Fantastic McKennie goal
Juventus were leading the game after a Cristiano Ronaldo goal but they wanted more and in the 20th minute of the game Mckennie volleyed the ball home from inside the box with to score the second goal of the game. The visiting team finished with a fantastic performance and won 3-0 to take the top spot in Group G.
El gol que acaba de hacer MCKENNIE 🇺🇸 para Juventus 🇮🇹 es una LOCURA!. pic.twitter.com/I7MFQ4cRmB— Enzo 🧉 (@Enzomancino15) December 8, 2020
This is the second goal for Weston McKennie with Juventus. Last weekend, he made his debut in Serie A in the team’s 2-1 win over Torino, when he headed the ball inside the box to beat the goalkeeper. Now he did it again, but in the UEFA Champions League.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?