Omar Khribin writes Al-Hilal fans a touching farewell message
The Syrian striker thanked Al-Hilal fans for all the support they gave him after the club officially announced his departure.
Syrian striker Omar Khirbin took to his Instagram account to bid farewell to his teammates and Al-Hilal fans after the club had officially announced his departure.
In his last message to "Al Zaeem" fans, Khribin wrote, "Today I am seeing off my teammates and brothers at Al-Hilal after years full of gold and achievements during which I had the honor to wear the shirt of the greatest and largest Asian club".
"If I did well it's thanks to god and then your support and our collaboration to keep Al-Hilal on top all the time. If I unintentionally did badly one day, I ask you to forgive me," he added.
Al-Hilal earlier thanked the player on its Twitter account when confirming his departure after the years he spent at the club winning several titles, with his most significant achievement being the AFC Champions League title last season.
Khribin went on to say "I was honored to have your support, we lived tough days and other happy ones, we were together at tough times before good times and that's the secret of Al-Hilal. Today I return as one of you and eternal fan of Al-Hilal".
Khribin's post has gone viral among his fans and teammates from Al-Hilal and the Syrian national team who wished them the best of luck in his next step, which hasn't been declared yet.
Recommended in English
- THE GAME AWARDS The Game Awards 2021: times, stream, how to watch it online and what to expect
- THE GAME AWARDS The Game Awards 2021: list of nominees and the 6 GOTY contenders
- NFL LA Rams' WR Mike Williams latest to be put on covid-19 list
- EUROPA LEAGUE Have Barcelona ever played and won in the Europa League?
- GOLF When will Tiger Woods return to the PGA Tour?
- NFL NFL Fantasy Picks: Watch out for Wilson against Houston