Omar Khribin writes Al-Hilal fans a touching farewell message
The Syrian striker thanked Al-Hilal fans for all the support they gave him after the club officially announced his departure.
Syrian striker Omar Khirbin took to his Instagram account to bid farewell to his teammates and Al-Hilal fans after the club had officially announced his departure.
In his last message to "Al Zaeem" fans, Khribin wrote, "Today I am seeing off my teammates and brothers at Al-Hilal after years full of gold and achievements during which I had the honor to wear the shirt of the greatest and largest Asian club".
"If I did well it's thanks to god and then your support and our collaboration to keep Al-Hilal on top all the time. If I unintentionally did badly one day, I ask you to forgive me," he added.
Al-Hilal earlier thanked the player on its Twitter account when confirming his departure after the years he spent at the club winning several titles, with his most significant achievement being the AFC Champions League title last season.
Khribin went on to say "I was honored to have your support, we lived tough days and other happy ones, we were together at tough times before good times and that's the secret of Al-Hilal. Today I return as one of you and eternal fan of Al-Hilal".
Khribin's post has gone viral among his fans and teammates from Al-Hilal and the Syrian national team who wished them the best of luck in his next step, which hasn't been declared yet.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Packers and Bears clash as Cardinals aim for six wins in a row
- NFL Eagles trade veteran TE Zach Ertz to unbeaten Cardinals
- LALIGA Ambitious Pedri wants to 'win everything every year' with Barça
- SOCCER European nations set to block FIFA World Cup plans regardless of vote
- NFL Which NBA teams have the highest salary cap in the 21-22 season?
- NBA | NETS Durant on Kyrie Irving situation: "What is being mad going to do?"