AC Milan: Calhanoglu and Theo Hernández test positive for Covid-19
Hakan Calhanoglu and Theo Hernández are both asymptomatic and isolating following positive swab tests on Saturday, Milan confirmed.
AC Milan have announced that two members of the first team squad, Hakan Calhanoglu and Theo Hernández have tested positive for Covid-19. The two cases were discovered following swab tests carried out on Saturday, with the club immediately informing the health authorities upon learning the results.
Both players are asymptomatic and the rest of the squad tested negative, Milan confirmed in a statement released on Sunday. Calhanoglu and Hernández are now isolating at home, leaving Milan without the duo for some key fixtures coming up in January.
The Serie A leaders - who have lost just once in league action this season so far - visit Cagliari on Monday, then host Atalanta at San Siro next Saturday. There is also a Coppa Italia quarter-final clash with rivals Inter looming on the horizon, that tie due to be played on 25 January.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother