Super Bowl LV 2021: how many tickets are available for Buccaneers & Chiefs fans?
Ticket allocations for the two competing teams, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Kansas City Chiefs, is 17.5% each of the total paid tickets available.
Super Bowl tickets are always precious commodities but this year even more so due to the very limited capacity that has been approved by the NFL due to coronavirus restrictions.
The NFL has confirmed that Tampa’s Raymond James Stadium will be allowed to host 22,000 spectators for Super Bowl 55 on February 7 – which is a third of the venue’s full capacity of 66,000.
That includes 7,500 tickets for vaccinated healthcare workers. They will receive the tickets free of charge, meaning the game’s paid attendance will 14,500.
Ticket allocations for the two competing teams, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Kansas City Chiefs, is 17.5% each. That means both teams will receive just over 2,500 tickets each, with the majority of them given to season ticket holders, players and staff.
Normally the host team receives 5% of tickets, but since the Bucs will be the first team to play the Super Bowl in their home stadium, they will not receive the extra 5% allocation that would have added to their home advantage.
Buccaneers and Chiefs announce sale of Super Bowl 55 ticket packages for fans
Following their NFC Championship win against the Packers on Sunday, Tampa Bay and NFL On Location announced the sale of official Super Bowl 55 ticket packages for Bucs fans.
On Location has teamed with the Bucs to make verified ticket and experience packages available to fans, with additional options to buy hotel accommodation, gameday stadium transportation and private suite options.
The Bucs-On Location packages start at $7876, which includes Official Super Bowl LV Game Ticket, virtual experiences with NFL legends, and a commemorative Bucs gift. There are currently a couple of 100 tickets available through these packages, the most expensive of which is $24,301.00.
The Chiefs also have a couple of hundred tickets available for fans through Prime Sport packages, with prices the same as those available for Bucs fans, ranging from $7,876 to $24,301.
Super Bowl LV: re-sale market options
- Ticketmaster’s NFL Ticket Exchange currently has a selection of tickets available starting at $8,578 and going as high as $59,000
- Stubhub, which was giving out loans to allow people to buy tickets for last year’s Super Bowl, also has a selection of tickets starting at $7,171.
- Vivid Seats has tickets available starting, ranging from $7,104 to $51,087
- Seat Geek has tickets starting at a slightly more reasonable $6,756
Te recomendamos en Nfl
- MLS LAFC back-to-back road victories after win over Austin FC
- GOLD CUP Will there be fans at the Gold Cup? What are the Covid-19 restrictions?
- Euro 2020 Golden Boot standings: who are the top scorers?
- PSG Ramos speaks after PSG make signing official
- UFC When was Conor McGregor's last UFC fight, and what was the result?
- UFC What were the results of McGregor vs Poirier 1 and 2?