Henry Martín about to reach 100 games with Club América
If the Mexican striker plays against Puebla on matchday 5 of the 2021 Guardianes tournament he will reach the milestone of 100 games with the Eagles.
This Saturday Club América will host Puebla at the Azteca stadium for matchday 5 of the 2021 Guardianes tournament and currently they are in seventh place with 7 points. If head coach Santiago Solari decides to give Henry Martín some minutes, the striker will reach 100 games with the ‘Eagles.’
In 2018 Club América bought the 28-year-old by paying Club Tijuana $1.10 million and he has scored 29 goals, 11 assists in 99 appearances. Martín has been in the Liga MX since 1 July 2014 when he was signed by Club Tijuana and there he scored 14 goals in 91 appearances.
Key player for América
His best tournament with Club América was in the 2019 Apertura where he ended up scoring 8 goals and in the 2020 Guardianes he made his most appearances with 19, including the playoffs.
Since Santiago Solari arrived in América, Henry Martín has played all four games so far, starting in 3 and substituted in once. His only goal of the 2021 Guardianes tournament came in last weekend against Santos Laguna to give the team the 1-1 draw.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother