Keylor Navas suffers when facing Lionel Messi and FC Barcelona
The goalkeeper from Costa Rica will face FC Barcelona on Tuesday in the first leg of the round of 16 of the UEFA Champions League.
Paris Saint-Germain will face FC Barcelona on Tuesday at the Camp Nou in the first leg of the round of 16 of the UEFA Champions League. The French team will not have Neymar available for this game due to an injury and on top of that, their goalkeeper Keylor Navas always suffers when facing Lionel Messi and the LaLiga side.
Negative record for Navas
Messi has scored over 700 goals in his career and Navas is his favorite target. Barcelona’s The No 10 has faced the goalkeeper from Costa Rica 13 times and he has scored a total of 28 goals. Navas played in Levante (2011-2014) and Real Madrid (2014-2019) and he has a record of 2-4-7 against Messi.
Navas was nursing an injury for several weeks, but he returned to the starting lineup on 13 February in PSG’s 2-1 victory over Nice for the Ligue 1. On Tuesday it will be the first time Navas faces Messi as a Paris Saint-Germain player, but history says that FC Barcelona should win the series.
The LaLiga side has eliminated PSG in each of their last three Champions League knockout ties. The last time the Ligue 1 team beat Barcelona in a knockout clash was back in 1994/95.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PSG vs Bayern Munich: times, TV & how to watch online
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Would the fourth stimulus check be taxed by the IRS?
- NFL Former Chiefs assistant Reid charged with felony DWI
- MLS 2021 MLS schedule and dates: regular season, playoffs, All Star..
- COVID-19 VACCINATION What to do if you get covid-19 between vaccine doses?
- PSG Neymar: "I owe a large part of my happiness at PSG to Mbappé"