'Tecatito' Corona helps Porto defeat Juventus in Champions League
The Mexican international was in the starting XI for the Primeira Liga side in the first leg in the round of 16 of the UEFA Champions League on Wednesday night.
Jesús ‘Tecatito’ Corona is one of the best players in Mexican football right now and has become a key figure for Porto this season. He arrived at the Primeira Liga side in 2015 and his contract expires on 30 June 2022.
‘Tecatito’ usually plays as a winger, but the head coach Sergio Conceiçao has started using him, when needed, as a right-back and he keeps performing at a very high level. On Wednesday night, Porto hosted Juventus for the first leg round of 16 UEFA Champions League tie and the Mexican international played 89 minutes.
The Portuguese team defeated Juventus 2-1 and ‘Tecatito’ was involved in the second goal that was scored by Moussa Marega in the second half. The second leg will be played in Turin on 9 March.
This season Corona has scored three goals and provided nine assists in all competitions. According to SofaScore, the Mexican international had a player rating of 6.6 after the victory against Juventus. He had a 73% pass accuracy during his time on the pitch, just 5 percent less than Cristiano Ronaldo (78%).
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?
- CORONAVIRUS US How to score the Clear Health Pass covid-19 vaccine passport?
- CORONAVIRUS US Covid-19 vaccine for tourists in New York: how much and where can people get it?