CAF Confederation Cup group stage draw announced
The CAF Confederation Cup group stage draw is complete - Egyptian side Pyramids and Raja Casablanca have landed in the same group.
The group stage draw of CAF Confederation Cup has been carried out with last year's runners-up Pyramids of Egypt set to clash with Raja Casablanca of Morocco, Zambian Nkana F.C., and the winner from Primeiro de Agosto and Namungo FC.
Reigning champions RS Berkane have been drawn in the same group with Algerian JS Kabylie, Coton Sport FC of Cameron, and Zambian NAPSA Stars.
Group stage draw:
Orlando Pirates (South Africa)
ES Setif (Algeria)
Al Ahly Benghazi (Libya)
RS Berkane (Morocco)
JS Kabyile (Algeria)
Coton Sport (Cameroon)
Napsa Stars (Zambia)
Etoile du Sahel (Tunisia) / Young Buffaloes (Eswatini)
ACF Jaraaf (Senegal)
SC Sfaxien (Tunisia)
Salitas (Burkina Faso)
Raja Casablanca (Morocco)
Pyramids FC (Egypt)
Namungo (Tanzania) / Primeiro de Agosto (Angola)
Group stage fixtures are set to be played between 10 March and 28 April, as CAF will then stage the quarter-final draw.
RS Berkane defeated Pyramids of Egypt 1-0 in last year's title decider with the Egyptian side has had one of the most successful runs in the competition winning 9 out of their first 10 games since they made their debut last season.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'