Is a trade between Russell Wilson and Dak Prescott possible?
Media outlets report that Russell Wilson has informed the Seattle Seahawks that he would be open to a trade to four teams, and the Dallas Cowboys are one of four.
Despite media speculation that Wilson wanted to leave Seattle, Mark Rodgers, the agent of Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, has insisted that his client has not demanded a trade.
It was claimed by The Athletic that Wilson's relationship with the Seahawks coaching staff had reached breaking point with Rodgers telling ESPN earlier in the week that the 32-year-old wants to play for the Seahawks, but if a trade were to be given consideration then only four teams would be in the running.
Wilson's agent named the Dallas Cowboys, New Orleans Saints, Las Vegas Raiders and Chicago Bears as the only viable destinations for Wilson.
With Dallas cited, rumours and speculation led to a potential trade between Wilson and Dak Prescott (Cowboys quarterback). The idea however received a shrift from an 'in the know' NFL insider who deemed such a trade as 'laughable' with well connected Cowboys reporter Jane Slater of NFL Network adding on Friday, “It’s the offseason; fans always want a bone to chew on.” Prescott himself has stated on numerous occasions of his desire to remain with the Texas franchise.
Te recomendamos en Nfl
- MLS LAFC back-to-back road victories after win over Austin FC
- GOLD CUP Will there be fans at the Gold Cup? What are the Covid-19 restrictions?
- Euro 2020 Golden Boot standings: who are the top scorers?
- PSG Ramos speaks after PSG make signing official
- UFC When was Conor McGregor's last UFC fight, and what was the result?
- UFC What were the results of McGregor vs Poirier 1 and 2?