Pulisic struggling for goals at Chelsea
The United States international came on as a substitute in the scoreless draw between Chelsea and Manchester United in the Premier League on Sunday.
Christian Pulisic has yet to make an impact for Chelsea this season. The United States international has missed a total of 10 Premier League games in the current campaign for the Blues, starting nine, coming on as a substitute in seven and has been left on the bench once.
Chelsea hosted Manchestetr United for matchday 26 of the Premier League and each team left with a point apiece. Pulisic has been battling with injuries all season long and he came in the second half, but failed to make an impact on Sunday at Stamford Bridge.
The 22-year-old only played 25 minutes at the weekend and there are rumours suggesting that he might leave the team at the end of the season. The last time Pulisic started a game was back on 11 February in Chelsea’s 1-0 victory against Barnsley in the 5th round of the FA Cup.
Struggling to start under Tuchel
New manager Thomas Tuchel took over the job earlier this year and he stated that the United States international should be a regular starter, but he has been battling with injuries all season long. Pulisic extends his streak to 12 consecutive games without scoring a goal. This year he has only scored two goals in 23 appearances in all competitions.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 23 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 volleyball and beach volleyball schedule: dates, times, groups
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Tokyo Olympics 2021: Team USA's swimming schedule - dates, times, strokes, events
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- OLYMPIC GAMES What are the differences between indoor volleyball and beach volleyball in the Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics and are returning in Tokyo 2021?