Barcelona want Leipzig boss Nagelsmann to replace Koeman
Back for a second stint as Camp Nou president, Joan Laporta is reportedly eyeing Julian Nagelsmann to replace Ronald Koeman at Barcelona.
Ronald Koeman only took charge of Barcelona at the start of the season, but his tenure could be brief. With Joan Laporta back at Camp Nou as president, he is determined to make his mark.
And highly rated RB Leipzig head coach Julian Nagelsmann, previously a target for Real Madrid, is reportedly fancied in Barcelona.
Nagelsmann wanted at Camp Nou
NOTICIA @ellarguero— El Larguero (@ellarguero) March 11, 2021
Nagelsmann, por delante de Koeman en la lista que baraja Laporta
"Laporta respeta mucho a Koeman pero no le hubiera fichado para su proyecto. Puede que siga, pero le gustan más otros entrenadores, entre ellos Nagelsmann" pic.twitter.com/Q1WlNo8s4O
New Barcelona president Joan Laporta is eyeing RB Leipzig's Julian Nagelsmann as the club's next head coach, according to El Larguero.
Laporta was elected Barca president on Sunday and attention has immediately turned to the dugout at Camp Nou.
Ronald Koeman is currently at the helm but while Laporta respects the Dutchman, he prefers Nagelsmann.
PSG keen on Cristiano Ronaldo
PSG loosely in touch over Cristiano Ronaldo's situation - would only consider a move in the event that Kylian Mbappé leaves this summer, Al-Khelaifi & Jorge Mendes send each other video messages, according to Le Parisien. https://t.co/4gCsNP7bt4— Get French Football News (@GFFN) March 11, 2021
- Paris Saint-Germain could make a move for Juventus superstar Cristiano Ronaldo if Kylian Mbappé leaves, claims Le Parisien. Reports in Italy and Spain say Juve will sell Ronaldo at the end of the season following their Champions League last-16 exit. With Mbappé's future unclear in Paris amid links to Real Madrid, PSG are eyeing a possible deal for Ronaldo. Barça's Lionel Messi has also been heavily linked.
- The Daily Mail reports Chelsea are keen on Bayern Munich's Kingsley Coman if Christian Pulisic leaves Stamford Bridge. Liverpool, Manchester United and Bayern have emerged as possible suitors for Pulisic, who is out of favour under Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel. Coman was linked with United during the previous transfer window.
- Barça are dreaming of signing Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland, claims Mundo Deportivo. Madrid, PSG, United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Juventus and Manchester City are all reportedly keen on Haaland. City forward Sergio Agüero, Lyon captain Memphis Depay, Bayern star David Alaba and City defender Eric Garcia are also among Barca's list of targets.
- Liverpool midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum is a target for Inter, according to Calciomercato. The Netherlands international has been linked with Barça previously.
- Ajax's Brian Brobbey will join Leipzig on a free transfer at the end of the season, reports Fabrizio Romano.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- US NEWS Will national parks close if there is a government shutdown?
- US NEWS How long do government shutdowns last?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Basketball's subtle influence on the world of football
- GREEN BAY PACKERS Aaron Rodgers: "How could you not be romantic about football?"
- NFL Jalen Hurts shoulders blame after Eagles defeat to Cowboys