Ángel Di María subbed off due to domestic burglary
The Argentine player was switched after the message relating to the domestic robbery was transmitted from Leonardo to Pochettino.
Nantes' Randal Kolo Muani cancelled out Julian Draxler's first-half opener after a Kylian Mbappe blunder before Moses Simon scored in the 71st minute to stun the champions.
After their seventh league defeat of the season - the fourth at the Parc des Princes - PSG are second with 60 points from 29 games, three behind Lille who drew 0-0 at AS Monaco as none of the top four teams won at the weekend.
Di Maria and Marquinhos robbery
The post game talking point however was not the scoreline but the disturbing news that Angel di Maria's house was robbed with his family present with the incident occurring at his Neuilly-sur-Seine residence as the game took place at Parc des Princes. The Argentine was substituted in the 65th minute of the game after PSG sporting director Leonardo informed head coach Mauricio Pochettino of the incident with the club later confirming the motive for the switch.
Angel Di Maria & another PSG player had their homes broken into during the Nantes match. In Di Maria's case, his family were present. #PSGFCN— Jonathan Johnson (@Jon_LeGossip) March 14, 2021
Initial reports suggest that both the Argentine's house along with that of Marquinhos were burgled as both players were involved in the PSG Ligue 1 clash
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Woodley gets ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo, wants rematch
- US NEWS What is the meaning of racketeering? How long is a racketeering charge sentence?
- Porter agrees to max extension with Nuggets
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS What qualifies a child for social security benefits?
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- MLB Yankees move ahead as the AL Wild Card chase enters final furlong