LaLiga clubs alert as Joachim Löw starts Spanish classes
After 15 years in charge of the German national team, Joachim Löw may look to LaLiga for the next chapter in his coaching career.
Joachim Löw will call time as German national team coach at the conclusion of the forthcoming delayed Euro 2020 competition which winds up in July. After 15 years managing Die Mannschaft, reports in Germany suggest that Spain's LaLiga Santander could be he next port of call for the veteran coach.
German outlet Bild confirm that Löw has started taking private Spanish classes with LaLiga always regarded as an attractive proposition by the German who was linked with a move to the Real Madrid bench in the past.
Speaking to Bayern1 radio Löw admitted to be currently learning Spanish and singled out current Bayern Munich coach Hansi Flick as the ideal candidate to replace him as Germany national team boss.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What is Walmart's buy now, pay later program? Why is the layaway program discarded?
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano eruption today: evacuation, possible tsunami and live updates
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- NFL | JAGUARS Jags QB Lawrence vows not to 'play timid' after throwing seven interceptions
- NFL | BUCS Brady demands Bucs learn from Rams defeat
- Rodgers convinced last-gasp turnaround gives Packers 'legitimacy' as Super Bowl contenders