Sachin Tendulkar reveals positive covid-19 test
India cricketing great Sachin Tendulkar revealed on Twitter that he has returned a positive covid-19 test and is self-isolating at home.
Indian cricket great Sachin Tendulkar has revealed he has tested positive for covid-19. The 47-year-old 'Little Master' revealed the news on social media to his 35 million Twitter followers on Saturday.
Tendulkar, who scored almost 16,000 runs in 200 Test matches for India, had experienced mild symptoms before undergoing a test.
Tendulkar self-isolating after positive covid-19 test
"I have been testing myself and taking all the recommended precautions to ensure Covid is kept at bay," Tendulkar wrote. "However, I've tested positive today following mild symptoms. All others at home have tested negative.
"I've quarantined myself at home and am following all the necessary protocols as advised by my doctors.
"I want to thank all the healthcare professionals who are supporting me and many others across the country."
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"