Transfer market: Real Madrid eye Lukaku, Atlético make Llorente demands amid Man Utd links
LaLiga champions Real Madrid are reportedly ready to make a move for Romelu Lukaku.
Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé have been tipped to join Real Madrid. But could Romelu Lukaku swap Inter for Madrid?
Madrid are reportedly keen on the in-form star.
Top story – Madrid tracking Lukaku
Real Madrid are interested in Inter star Romelu Lukaku, according to the Telegraph via Mundo Deportivo.
LaLiga champions Madrid have been heavily linked with Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland and Paris Saint-Germain's Kylian Mbappé.
But Madrid are ready to bid for Lukaku, who is also reportedly wanted by former club Chelsea and Spanish giants Barcelona.
- Marca reports Atletico Madrid will not lower their asking price for star midfielder Marcos Llorente, who has been linked with Manchester United as well as City. Atletico will only begin negotiations if his £103million (€120m) release clause is triggered.
- Cuatro says Madrid do not want Cristiano Ronaldo to return from Juve as Mbappe and Haaland are their primary targets. United and PSG are both interested in Ronaldo.
- Liverpool and Chelsea are chasing Madrid midfielder Martin Odegaard, claims Diario AS. Odegaard is currently on loan at Arsenal, who want to make the deal permanent.
- ASRomaLive.it says Arsenal forward Alexandre Lacazette is wanted by Serie A side Roma, who are also eyeing Torino captain and Milan target Andrea Belotti.
- Barca, Juventus and PSG are lining up to sign City veteran Sergio Aguero, reports Marca. Aguero is out of contract at season's end. Inter and Chelsea have also been linked.
Madrid lead race to land Alaba
- Fabrizio Romano says Madrid are still leading the race to sign Bayern Munich's soon-to-be free agent David Alaba, who has also been linked with Barca, Liverpool and PSG.
David Alaba’s priority: Real Madrid. Verbal agreement, pre-contract almost ready and €12m/season until 2025. Until it’s signed, everything is open as always with free agents. Many clubs are trying to convince Alaba in recent weeks... but Real are still leading the race. #Real https://t.co/vCIKAjwqsi— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) March 29, 2021
- Bundesliga champions Bayern are working to extend Leon Goretzka's contract, according to Romano.
- Liverpool have set their sights on Torino right-back Wilfried Singo, claims Tuttosport. The 20-year-old has also caught Milan's attention.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth