Dates set for 2022 Africa Cup of Nations finals
Next year’s re-arranged Africa Cup of Nations finals will be played in Cameroon from 9 January-6 February 2022 the Confederation of African football have confirmed.
Next year’s re-arranged Africa Cup of Nations finals will be played in Cameroon from Jan. 9-Feb. 6, the Confederation of African football said on Thursday.
The finals were postponed from this year because of the covid-19 pandemic.
The teams that have qualified are Cameroon (hosts), Algeria, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde Islands, Comoros Islands, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, Sudan, Tunisia and Zimbabwe.
The 24th and final place will be decided in June between Benin and Sierra Leone.
The draw for the finals will be held on June 25, CAF added, but did not give a venue.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?