Dates set for 2022 Africa Cup of Nations finals
Next year’s re-arranged Africa Cup of Nations finals will be played in Cameroon from 9 January-6 February 2022 the Confederation of African football have confirmed.
Next year’s re-arranged Africa Cup of Nations finals will be played in Cameroon from Jan. 9-Feb. 6, the Confederation of African football said on Thursday.
The finals were postponed from this year because of the covid-19 pandemic.
The teams that have qualified are Cameroon (hosts), Algeria, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde Islands, Comoros Islands, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, Sudan, Tunisia and Zimbabwe.
The 24th and final place will be decided in June between Benin and Sierra Leone.
The draw for the finals will be held on June 25, CAF added, but did not give a venue.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth