Yunus Musah becomes the youngest USMNT player to play 30 top flight games in Europe
The United States international made his 30th LaLiga appearance for Valencia in the 1-1 draw against Alavés at Mestalla this weekend.
Yunus Musah is enjoying a great season with Valencia. On Saturday, he became the youngest American to reach 30 league appearances in a single campaign in a top five European league aged 18-years and 156 days old.
Valencia and Alavés ended up drawing their Week 33 LaLiga meeting 1-1 at Mestalla. Musah started the game, only to be replaced in the 61st minute by Denis Cheryshev. The United States men’s national team player has scored two goals for Valencia this season across all competitions. His first goal was in LaLiga against Getafe on matchday 8 and his second was in the first round of the Copa Del Rey against Terrassa FC.
List of USMNT players that reached 30 league appearances
There are six games left of the season in LaLiga and Yunus Musah can add to his record. Before today, Christian Pulisic was the youngest United States men’s national team player to reach 30 league appearances in one season.
The ‘Captain America’ reached that milestone with Borussia Dortmund in the Bundesliga when he was 19-years and 223 days old. In third place is Jozy Altidore (24-years and 182 days old), followed by Michael Bradley (24-years and 236 days old) and Alejandro Bedoya (27-years and 5 days old).
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?