Sergio Ramos applauds Neymar's new contract with PSG
The Real Madrid centre-back, whose own contract runs out next month, commented on Neymar striking a new deal with PSG.
Neymar's new contract, which will keep him at PSG until June 2025, has been cheered by several fellow players. One was Kylian Mbappé, who has yet to accept an offer on the table to extend and improve his contract, and another was Sergio Ramos, who surprised many people by commenting on the Brazilian's new contract with a message on Instagram. The centre-back still has not agreed new terms with Real Madrid and his contract is due to expire next month. Earlier today it was announced that Ramos has picked up a new injury, one which could mean he will miss the final four games of the season.
Ramos' contract will expire on 30 June
On Instagram, Ramos commented on Neymar's new contract with four emojis. While PSG have noit made a move for the veteran defender, it is known that Leonardo has always taken an avid interest in his situation. The current Ligue 1 champions are waiting for an update from both Real Madrid and the player regarding his future, and could sign him on a free transfer this summer if he doesn't renew.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS Child tax credit 2022: why did families only receive payments for six months?
- NFL Five takeaways from NFL playoffs divisional round: Rodgers, Mahomes...
- NFL San Francisco 49ers vs LA Rams: schedule, TV channel and where to watch live the NFC Conference finals
- WORLD NEWS Earthquakes in Israel: what magnitude were they and what are the consequences?
- Barcelona Barcelona have one week to complete two signings
- NFL Tom Brady too upset about Bucs' playoff exit to consider future