Barcelona feel cheated by Neymar
RAC1 reveal that the player, before signing a new deal with PSG, met with Barcelona representatives, who now feel betrayed by the player.
If there is one thing Neymar is, it is consistent. He let down Bartomeu's board and, apparently, Laporta's board as well this month when he held negotiations about a return to Barça. As reported last night by RAC1, the current Barça board feel betrayed by the Brazilian, news that has been widely echoed in the French press.
Barça in Paris for Neymar
As reported by the Catalan radio station, a Barcelona representative had travelled to Paris to contact the PSG star, who showed his willingness to sign for Barça as he claimed that "the PSG project did not convince him".
However, on Saturday Neymar and Paris Saint-Germain officially announced the extension of the Brazilian's contract until 2025 plus an optional year, which means that any option for Neymar to join Barça is now ruled out. The Neymar to Camp Nou story is now longer, but the Messi to France story will begin if the Parisian side decide to sell Mbappé to Real Madrid.
This attitude shown by Neymar, according to RAC1, has angered the directors of the Blaugrana club, who have felt used by the Brazilian. Nothing that has not happened before.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics: IOC apologize after Ukraine and ROC confusion
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GOLF Tokyo Olympics: USA star Korda sizzles in the heat while flirting with 59
- NFL Trey Lance bringing the best out of Jimmy Garoppolo at 49ers
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER Tokyo Olympics: Megan Rapinoe and Carli Lloyd earn bronze for USA in thriller
- Tokyo Olympics Tokyo Olympics: Reaching the start line was a miracle – Johnson-Thompson explains injury fightback
- OLYMPIC GAMES How long is a Marathon? How far is it in miles?